In order to present at the 4th International Conference on Agriculture and Forestry (ICOAF-2017) Colombo, Sri Lanka your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. Upon the payment of registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed to the ICOAF – 2017.
- Abstracts submission: 22nd June 2017
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors: Usually within two weeks from the abstract submission
- Final conference registration payment for all presenters: 03rd August 2017
- Full paper submission: 15th September 2017
There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit and optional submission of a full paper can be done after three weeks of the conference.
- All abstracts and papers must be original works.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically through the ICOAF - 2017 website (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words in length (the word limit applies to the abstract body only).
- All papers will undergo double blind peer review by the Scientific Committee (Within two to three weeks after receipt), which reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts for inclusion in the ICOAF - 2017
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference by 03rd August 2017. (Upon payment of the registration fee, you will get a confirmation email.)
- Please send a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit before the submission deadline in order to benefit the Early Bird rates.
All correspondence such as notification of acceptance, presentation details and guidelines, etc. will be sent via a reply email to the abstract sender. It is the abstract sender’s responsibility to provide this information to his/her co-authors.
If you have any technical issue or you need any further assistance for your abstract submission, please contact Mr. Arun Francis at email@example.com or +94 773 027 621.