01. In-Person Participant's Registration
Registration fee includes :
- Attendance at all plenary and parallel sessions (keynote addresses as well as paper presentations and descriptions of practice and informal conversation sessions with keynote speakers).
- In-person conference session presentation (which involves submitting a abstract and, if accepted, inclusion in the conference program).
- The option to submit your paper to the corresponding Journal.
- Two conference lunch buffets
- Four snack/coffee breaks
- ISSN published Abstracts CD/ publication, admission to poster sessions, A printed conference programme, conference bag , conference materials , attendance and/or author certificates, a receipt of the registration fee
02. Group Registration:
- All the benefits of in-person participant
- Discounted Registration for five (5) or more participants from same organization/institution
03. Virtual RegistrationIf you wish your paper to be published in Agriculture and Forestry 2016 Publications, but will not able to attend the Agriculture and Forestry 2016, you have a option to register as a “virtual presenter”.
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Upload a presentation of your paper to conference website and "author STREAM"
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- An author certificate, Proceeding book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference