General Guidelines for Poster Production
How you should make the content of a poster? A good poster should answer following questions.
- Does the poster deliver a message?
- The information’s are enough or too much?
- Graphics are expressing the information?
- Is it original in its content or findings?
- Is the methodology mentioned?
- Are aims and objectives mentioned?
- Are the conclusions/results presented?
If you wish to present your research via a poster, a poster presentation session is allocated and it will be taken place around 1 – 2 hours.
Dimensions for the posters are 2*3 feet (Width 2 and Height 3). Please ensure that your poster does not exceed this size.
Please ensure that you handover the poster to the organizing committee at the registration table by the Lunch time of the first day.