AGRICO 2021 – Terms & Conditions
- The Conference is organized and managed by The International Institute of Knowledge Management (Pvt) Ltd.
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
- All registrations are regarded complete only having made the full payment prior to the Conference and on site.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
- If you are unable to attend the conference we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 2 weeks prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full.
- Registrations that are cancelled 60 days prior to the conference are eligible to a refund of 75% on the registration fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible to a refund of 50% on the registration fee.
- Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
- The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
- The discounted registration fees are non refundable. The fees will be automatically be transferred to one of the future TIIKM Conferences.