Book of Abstracts
All accepted abstracts for the 8th International Conference on Agriculture 2021 (AGRICO 2021) will be published in the conference abstract book with an associated ISBN 978-624-5746-03-3.
All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be subjected to double blind reviewing process and will be published electronically with an ISSN 2682-7018 in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Accepted papers published in conference proceedings will be submitted to Google Scholar, Scopus and Thomson Reuters for possible indexing.
PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL PUBLICATION
We provide you with the opportunity to publish your paper with well-known publishers
Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems
Online ISSN 2168-3573
Editor in Chief Stephen R. Gliessman
Publisher Taylor and Francis Online
Indexed in Elsevier BV (Scopus), CABI (listed in various services in CABI), Thomson Reuters (listed in various services in Thomson Reuters) and many more.
Journal of Agricultural & Food Information
Online ISSN 1540-4722
Editor in Chief Leslie M. Delserone
Publisher Taylor and Francis Online
Indexed in Elsevier BV; Scopus; Thomson Reuters’ Emerging Sources Citation Index; CABI and many more.
Online ISSN 1879-4246
Editor in Chief Prof. Raffaele Zanoli, Università Politecnica, Ancona, Italy
Indexed in SCOPUS, AGRICOLA, Dimensions, CNKI, EBSCO Discovery Service, Naver, OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service,
ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database and many more.
Journal of Crop Improvement
Online ISSN 1542-7536
Editor in Chief Dr. Manjit S. Kang, Kansas State University, USA
Publisher Taylor and Francis
Indexed in Elsevier BV (BIOBASE, SCOPUS), CABI, CSA, Food Science and Technology Abstracts, OCLC, VINTI RAN, EBSCOhost and many more.
Outlook on Agriculture- AGRICO 2021
Online ISSN 2043-6866
Editor in Chief Dr. Jillian Lenné
Publisher SAGE Journals
Indexed in Elsevier BV Scopus, CABI: CAB Abstracts, Clarivate Analytics: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), EBSCOhost, National Library of Medicine PubMed, ProQuest and many more
Sustainability Journal – Special Issue
*Special Notice – There are special offers available for the Authors who wish you submit their papers for this special issue.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Online ISSN 2071-1050
Editor in Chief Prof. Dr. Marc A. Rosen, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Oshawa
Special Issue Guest Editor Prof. Ille C. Gebeshuber, Vienna University of Technology,
Indexed in Scopus, SCIE and SSCI (Web of Science), GEOBASE, Inspec, AGRIS, RePEc, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases
Abstract & Full Paper Guidelines
If you have any questions regarding the options for publishing your work, please try our FAQ or you can send inquiries to the firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com at any time.
-A breakthrough Free TIIKM project to make your research publication possible-
Preliminary Reviews for Your Full Paper with the world-class publication “Steering Committee” prior to the conference
One of the major issues faced by novice researchers/authors in the present setting are the lack of perspectives to improve writing for academic publications. As a “PUBLISHelp” is introduced by TIIKM to help authors develop their full papers prior to the conference. Once the request is been made, a steering committee member will be assigned to provide the author with developmental comments for the improvement of the full paper. Our main goal is to assist our conference participants to keep one step ahead to improve their valuable research papers.
- This project is designed to help researchers/authors who aspire to develop their full papers up to the standard of high quality academic journals
Benefits to Authors:
- Obtain experts’ inputs to improve your paper
- We assist you to obtain constructive inputs and different perspectives from qualified scholars. This will help strengthen the quality of your paper. Reviewed and revised paper with a world-class scientific committee will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
- Ability to gain tips to strengthen your presentation
- Feedback received via this committee will help you polish the final presentation at the conference as well.
- Help develop academic writing skills
- The knowledge that you will be gathering from this initiative will benefit you in your future academic writing for academic publications.
- Free Service
To apply for this valuable opportunity:
- You have to be a paid participant for the conference
- Have your full paper sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 6 weeks prior to the conference date with the subject “Application for PUBLISHelp Service – Conference Name”
- Please mention your abstract ID and Registration ID in the email body
**Limited number of opportunities based on a First Come First Serve basis
If you are interested in joining the Steering Committee:
Please convey your interests to Ms. Chathurangi Harshila at email@example.com with your CV. (Please indicate “Application for Steering Committee” in the subject line)